I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Update
Well the test went well. Sorry I have not been on here. I have to go Thursday at 5pm to see what is going on for the whole GED thing. I am nervous but don't know why. I will mention some thing I forgot to when I took my test. So ya keep me in your prayers. I feel like I am in a funk. I think it is due to me not been playing my guitar or viola. I love music. Weather I listen to it or play it. But there is something when you play music that is amazing. It makes me feel wonderful and relaxed I need that in my life. Well gonna watch jay leno and then hit the hay. Hope y'all have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment