I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I am alive
Well lots has happend and I don't know where to start. I will start with the up and coming. I have to go Tuesday for 9-noon for my test to see where I am for my GED. I will say I am nervice and scared about it. So please keep me in your prayers. I know they are test to see where I am but it is test and that is what scares me. I know I need to trust god and he will help me with things. So ya keep the prayers coming. Well it is 11:54pm on Sunday night I watched bud shoot out the other night and thursday will be duels. I am off to bed so ya have a great day and I should let y'all know how thing go. My back is also bugging me and my darn lip. See y'all soon thanks for evevrything. I am off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment