Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am still here

Well lets see the 6 was my sis and friends birthday. The day went well. Today I had to shovel the driveway due to the snow sleet and freezing rain we got last night. See it was melting and with temptures going down if you don't remove it well it just gonna freeze again. We did not want that. I was not thinking and lets say my back feels it. I found out one of my friends is still having back spasms and is having other health issues so she spent the day at the dr. dong test and is wearing a heart monitor for the day and she will be going back on Friday. I am praying they figure out what is going on with her back and everything else. It has been a crazy few day's. I need to be more disiplined on my streching. I will be going to the gym for 30 days or so due to a free pass. Lets hope I can loose more weight and keep it off like I have done. Gee what else is going on. Oh I had forgot a old blog and it popped into my head and I can't remember how to get back into it. If I can I may use that but for now this is good. I am hoping I can stick with this cause all my other ones I start and then I stop posting. I am hopeing that March 20 will be nice then maybe I will beable to see the USA and CAN sled National teams play. I have never seen sled in person and this is in buffalo. It would be amazing. Another problem is it is late at night and my mom can't really do night driving. If I was able to go and the admition fee was not expenceive I would love to see them play. The level would be amazing and just to see it would be cool. Well I hope y'all have a great day. Night to all.

No comments: