I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
January3, 2009
Well it is a Saturday and it has been an interesting day. I got up and ran down cause I needed to get my allergie meds. I came back up and took them and what did I do I went to bed. I need sleep to get better so that is what I did. Once I did get up I got dressed. I went down and got something to eat. I will say it was not the best thing for me to eat but I ate 4 wafer cookies. Then me and my mom went to walmart to get more meds. The pharmicy was closed so I came back out and we went to sams and got hot chocolate and cherieos. The pharmicy opened back up at 2pm so it thankfully they were open. I got the meds and we came back home. We did some things around the house and I got online. I was online for a few then I took a nap. I will say I am getting better I can tell and I am very happy about that. I hope that by Monday I will be fine due to I have a beading class at the library. I found out that my friend is now sick. I will say form what I have heard the flue or a bug is going around. I am going to go now I hope y'all had a wonderful day. I will say mine went quite well and hope that tomorrow will be great. hugs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment