Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Aah 2009

Well the start of the new year is apon us. It is January2, 2009 and it shall be an interesting year. I will be going to get my GED. This is a long story and I will leave it at that. This will be a year to grow stronger and closer to God. At this moment I am still sick of blowing my nose. I have been getting lots of sleep and it seems to be helping me. I am happy to say that the dogs eye is just about healed. For this I am very thankful and blessed. This year I hope to go on a wonderful camping trip with one of my best friends. I have not gone camping in years and I truly miss it. I am not a typical girl I am a tom boy. I have facebook and myspace and I have found some people I went to school with and new people. I am very thankful I have friends all over the world and different states. I have learned that not only January 6 is my sis birthday but also it is another friend of mine's birthday and a friends annerversary. My cousin birthday is this day but I have not seen him or talked to him in years. I have found that dates on the calender are very interesting. Why you may ask. See there are some people that you have no relatin to but they have come into your life and then you learn things about them. See my dad's mother was born on july 6 and we haved learned that my dad's friend who I consider my uncle his motehr was born the same day. Also someone who I know through church their children who are twins was born on the same day my dad's friends grand child was born. Also the people I know from church his birthday is the same day as my grandmas. Life is one amazing thing. I hope this year becomes amazing for me and for y'all out there. God has a plan and hopefully you will listen to it. So Happy New Year and maybe try something new this year. Ok I know this has been fulled with random things but that will be my a.d.d. and how I speak. I can go off track and then on track. What a wonderful life. I should head to bed. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: