Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year

Well lest see. I believe yesterday I woke up and new my allergies were bugging me. I have not taken my meds in a while. This has not helped me. I took them yesterday night. Well I woke up around 10am and took it again. I then went back to bed. I am offically sick. I am blowing my nose and that is about it. Nothing else so far. I am thankful. I took airborn today and lets say drinking it is not easy. I know it is New Years but I am not sure I will be staying up till midnight. I did not eat much eather and I am not hungry like normal. So many things going on. It looks like this new year will bring me go getting my GED. Yes I was homeschooled for 11 and 12 grade. I had to retake 11 cause I faled it due to gym. Ya how stupid. When homeschooled I found I did not need gym any more. And if I did I could go for a bike ride or walk or even the play ground and that was my gym. How stupid the things you do in school. Well my dad is going to pay for it. I am alilttle nervouce. This is just how I am. Well I hope y'all have a wonderful New Year. I think I am going to do alittle doodling before I go to bed. See y'all in the new year.

No comments: