Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday wow

Well lets see there was snow on the ground this morning. My dad went to church and I woke up to the smell of browine bites. My dad came home from church and had gotten us donuts which was nice I have not had one in a long time. I can't remember if I had mentioned that last night I watched The Ride of Their Lives. If I did I am sorry but it is such a great movie and well I was in tears by the end. I got some things done today. Right now I am watching wale wars which is really good. It is crazy cause a name of one of the ships is the Steve Iwrin. And well all know who he was and what a great guy he was. I am extreamly happy to say that Nick Springer made team USA again for Argentina. He won Gold Medal in the 2008 Beijing Paralympics with team USA. So for him making this team is wonderful. I am waiting to find out who else made the team. I will keep y'all updated. I will watch surviver tonight. Season final. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. I will post 2 blogs on paralympics and about tomorrow. Thanks to who read. I need to figure out how to suggest blogs to read. Have a great day. God Bless

No comments: