I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Another crazy day
Well we have had more snow and wind. There has been white out conditions. I took a wonderful pic form out front door and sent it along to me sis. Well lets say she was not happy. She text me and said nooo. I said yes. We went back and forth. It was quite funny. Still have lots to do before she gets in. The day she gets in which is christmas eve we need to pick up her car. We will all go and get her from the airport. This should be fun. We got a wonderful lake effect which was an 1 inch an hour. I am not sure really of how much we got because of all the wind we have. It is crazy out you can here the wind and it bad. I think they said 25 mph. It will be windy all day tomorrow. Lots to do before she comes and I am hoping and praying it will all be done. This is going to be an amazing christmas. I don't think all 4 of us has been together for christmas in 2 or so years. And when we are together it is ushally some fighting so I know that will happen and I am going to try and keep calm. I am guessing there will be some post about me bitching and complaing about everything that happend. I am going to go now and watch the 11o'clock news. enjoy your day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment