Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hump day

Well I woke up late. I was not discurged form it tho. I got up and went stright to what I need to get done. I had to put the stuff in the dogs eye. Then back up staires to work in the spear room. We are trying to get is stright because my sis is coming for christmas. Got a good amount done then we had to go out to the store. We stopped at my grandmas to show her something then to Wegmans. After that we went to apple annies to get cider. It is the best ever. Once home I was beat and so was my mom so we took a short nap. Got up form that and had to finish up the spear room. There is lots to do and little time. I am hoping to have lots more done by the end of the week. I can't believe that it is wednesday. I don't know where tis week has gone. My dad went to his golf lesson after work then him and my uncle went out to eat. I had gotten to bed around 1 or 1:30am because I was on im with my sis so I think that is why I got up late. I hope for a day that I will not wake up late. I am off to bed shortly. So have a great night and god bless.

No comments: