Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday

Well I woke up late. No big deal because it is saturday. I came down and put the dogs stuff in her eye. Then turned on my comp. I noticed that handy manny was on so I watched what was left of that. Now Little Einsteins is on and it is new so I am watcing that as I am typing this. I am hoping to get some more work done today. My dad is off with my uncle to practice at the dome and then they are going to see one of their friends who just had another stent put in his heart. They will have lunch with him. So my dad will be gone like all day. Well that is it for now. If I remember I will post another own tonight and let y'all what is going on. Have a great day.

No comments: