I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
cold and snowy
I thought that it was not gonna snow today but I was wrong. My dad did the driveway this morning I am very thankful for that. I heard him around 8:30am doing it. Once he was done he went to the dome to hit some golf balls. I got up around 9am I believe. Once up and awake ate breakfast and then it was off to the bank and then to Target. Got what we needed then off to Wegmans. Once we got there we got more things it seems we all ways forget something shopping day. Then on the way home we stopped at apple annies to get cider. We got a gallon and a half. Once home put everything away and did some things. Oh ya before we left the house I had to shovel in frount of the frount door. I believe it was about 12 inches or so. I had to do it in layers. It was heavy so it took a while. I have done some "drawings" today. I don't really draw so ya. Tonight I took one of the dogs bowls out and gathered snow and brought it in the house. She was very happy with me on that. She was funny eating it. I took a video with my phone. We watched Elf tonight now The wizard of Oz is on. We will watch that till 11 cause we need to catch the news for weather. It has been a fun filled day. I still need to write about the paralympics and my favorite sports. Have a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment