I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
crazy few days
Well the Nutcracker was amazing. I have never been to a ballet. So for the first time amazing. Nothing like it. I had no clue what to expect. I went Monday night and just not knowing it was great. I found myself today watching another version on tv. Nothing like me. My sis is flying in christmas eve. This shall be interesting. Friday is a fun fulled day of shopping and having to take the dog to the vet. Oh and if you call me tomorrow Thursday I shall answer the phone buddy the elf what is your favorite color. It is a day that lost of facebook people will be doing and I hope others will. Well I need to go please check out who I fallow. He has some great reading and makes you think. God bless y'all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment