I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thursday
Well I got up on time and put the stuff in the dogs eye. I then got on my comp and checked my e-mail and looked on facebook and myspace. I think today is a "push through" day. I just want to curl up and sleep all day. But we all know that can not happen. My sis is going to Austin today and she will be seeing a concert. The funny thing is, is where she lives in Houston it like snows like every 3 years and well yesterday it snowed. Everyone in her office wanted her to go out side and look at it. She said to them it feels and looks the same everywhere. They only got a dusting and it did not last. No big deal. But in Austin they got I think alittle more and it is still on the ground. So she has to find her winter cloths which she does not have much left. And she is not even coming here yet lol. I hope she enjoys the snow in Austin casue it is getting her used to the cold and snow. The concert she will be seeing is out doors so that is why she is not happy about the snow. Well I am going to check quadrugby.com now and see if they have put up the scores form this past weekend. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment