I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve.
Well we went to the air port and picked up my sis. We got her and then went to Wegmans. Joy she got fake "chicken nuggets". We are now home she is taking a nap I am typing this and getting ready to put up the tree. Normally we have it up by now but lets say this year has been CRAZY. I know this is short I will type a longer one later I need to go help with things. Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas and remember what it is about. Family and friends giving not getting and the Birth of our lord jesus christ. I am off for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment