Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Monday, December 22, 2008

It will all start soon.

First I would like y'all to read my friends blog his is on the side. Read the one called Fun With Elmer. It takes me back to child hood and yes I do the same thing. Well today got up had breakfast and got some things done. Next thing I knew it was lunch time. After lunch we went to Wegmans and got some things we needed. Then it was back home. Getting ready to put the doors on the cabnet's. This is an interesting thing. My mom took the dog to the vet but she almost forgot. We made pizza dough so we had that for dinner. After we got more doors on. It got to be 8pm so tv went on. Tonight was season fannially of Little people Big world. I knew it would be hard to watch and let me tell you it was. Even tho I had known for a while about it, it was still extreamly hard to watch. Lets say I was crying. Even typing this I am watching the eppys again and still have tears. May god bless thoes family's. It has been a long day and I only have even longer day tomorrow. Well I am off to bed with thoughts in my head. I would like to finish my "drawing" but I will have to see. Lots to do in little time. Have a wonderful time. I am out.

No comments: