I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Monday, December 8, 2008
First Post (thanksgiving)
Well I have had other blogs but I like this so here I am. I had a wonderful thanksgiving it was just the 3 of us me and my parents. It was filled with craziness because the cooker plug got hit and unpluged and then the tempture got turned down not up but in all it was ready when we were hungry. It was the first year for us to have a fresh turkey. My dad had heard it was so good and we should try it. Well guess what none of us tasted a difference from a fresh and frozen so next year it will be back to frozen. Nothing big happend that day it went well and it was great. Well I am off to bed I will put up more this week. Lets see if I can keep this one going and post at least onece a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment