I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Mine started out at 8:30 am. I thought my sis would be up but nope. So I got toast for breakfast and then did some relaxing. Then 9:30 am came around and I was having none of this so my dad knocked on my sis door to get her up. Gee I could have slept another hour. My dad made her coffee and she came down. It was time for presents. Oh how I love Christmas. We went around opening one at a time so everyone could see what ya got. I love when you actally get a gift you have asked for. See in years past I have asked my sis for thing but have I gotten them NOPE. But this year was different. See I had commented on one of my sis pic and some how conversation came up like what else I wanted. I said honey mustard form chick filet. You heard me. If you have never been down south then you may have never heard of them but oh they have wonderful waffel fries. Any way so ya I actally got things I wanted. So as I opened my gifts form my sis I got things I wanted. Here goes form my sis sketch book, pens and gift card for Barnes and Nobel and that is from my sis. From my parents I got my annuel Hess Truck which I have gotten one I believe every years sence I was born. I also got a Fraggle Rock dvd and gift card and a jump drive and the swet shirt I asked for and I want to say that is about it. I am very thankful for waht I got and oh ya my sis got me candy it is only sold in japan but some how she got it. So that was my morning. My sis was going to go back to bed but did not she took her shower and then went out. So I took a shower and watched something on tv. She was gone and my mom was tired and I was also so we both took a nap. Once up started getting things ready for apple pie. Well in doing the apple pie my mom realised she forgot to get the meat out for the lasgnia. She got that out and started browing it. Well see my dad bought a roast which ended up saving us. See my mom had bought sauce but for dinner but had to use it the other week for something and we forgot so we had no sauce in the house. Now to poor salt in the wound Wegmans was closed. So all we had for dinner was the roast so thanks to my dad for buying it otherwise who knows what we would have had for dinner. Then we are trying to get things cleaned and that was going ok. We still had the dining room to finish when next thing I knew my mom was calling my grandma to see if she was coming. Yes she was my sis was still there so I rushed to get it done. My sis brought my grandma over for dinner. So it was a very interesting day a wonderful morning and a INSAIN afternoon. It was crazy my mom was ready to burst and part of it was my fault. But in all it was a wonderfu chirstmas. There is something I am probly forgetting that I wanted to say but this is it for now. So have a wonderful christmas and remember to be thankful for what you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment