I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Saturday #2
Well my dad got home around 4:30 quarder to 5pm. He went out to the rez. I don't know what he got because he told me not to look. So I am sure he got me something. We had hamburgers for dinner. Me and my mom watched some tv shows. There are lots of Christmas specials on so we watched one or more of them. Right now I am watching The Rideo of Their Lives. It is abougt NASCAR. It is such a good movie. My mom is in bed so she will have to watch the movie when they show it again. It is great like NASCAR on a saturday night. I needed this cause the race season is over hehe. I did alittle work in my skech book but it is more like a drawing book. Today I read a friend of mines blog and it was what I needed. He cracks me up. Well I should go and watch the rest of the movie I will try and get in here tomarrow with some things. I have like 3 pomes I think I will post. Have a great day y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment