Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Here we go

So my sis went to Toranto. She went to visit a friend and go to a craft fair. Well there were talks about us going to brunch on Monday. Well my sis came back today (Sunday) and called to inform us that she would be at the house soon. So my mom made my dad's dinner then we figured out what we wanted. Then next thing you know she was here. She talked to my dad about going to breakfast. He then said to me that he does not really want to go. I do have class but being my sis is here it changes alot. And before she went to Toranto she said that she wanted to go as a family which would not happen if I went to school. I don't want her picking me up from class. I don't think we can get along with out our parents there. I told my dad and he was like go to class that is normally what happens. Well lets hope my dad does not get mad cause I am not going. I should be reading. I know I am ranting and raving but I need to get it out. I do love her tons. We just don't get along. I am having a good day. Hoping y'all are having one.

No comments: