Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am still alive.

Ok I have not written in this for a long time. It is Thanksgiving and well my sis is in town. I feel that every family has a bad apple. Could be aunt ,uncle or in my case my sis. She comes to town and we all stress. She freaks out about everything. The most interesting thing is that she is Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hide or how ever you spell it. We got doen with Thanksging dinner and seh went crazy. Going on about this or that and what she feels needs to be done. Hello you do not live here adn don't know how we rung out "shiIp". She got my mom going and then my dad and well me. So she goes on she had to take my mom to war path aobut things then she had to take my mom to my grandmas. See she is using my moms car at which she told my mom that she asked my dad if it was ok and she (my sis) said he said it was ok. Um hello NO it is not we dont' have insurance for her to drive it. My dad never said it was ok. Any ways she took my mom then next thing I know she id back. Oh and I had planed to empty the dishwasher once it was done and start to reload it but my sis had to tell me oh to make mom happy you should do the dishwasher. EERRR. She came back and well next thing I know she is all nice to me. She takes meds for stress. She tells my mom how she should take meds for stress and other things. I don't know where my sis came form. My mom raised us the same way. I know that everyone is their own person but OMW she is crazy. Now she is all over the house makeing things a mess. We had the spaire room a certian way and now she is making it a mess. If my mom was home she would be freaking out. She leaves tomorrow aftenoon to go to Canada with a friend. But the thing is she will be coming back. My mom will have to take her to the airport on Tuesday. I swear she thinks that when she comes things change just for her. There are things I have in my room so that she does not see them. I can go on for ever just because she is driving me crazy. I think I have vented enough. I am sorry but it is what I need to do. I would physcally write it down but I can type much faster than write. I do feel some what better. I need to stay on top of this blog. I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for family and what I have. A new laptop. I should not complain about this because I know there are family that have it much worse. Well I am siging off. Hope y'all have a wonderful night. God Bless.

No comments: