Sayings I like.

Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

A weighted blanket

 I got and tried a weighted blanket.  

                 Here is how it turned out.  I posted and asked who had one and what their thoughts were.  All but 1 said to get a lighter one then what is suggested.  That is what I did I got a lighter one.  I used it each night to see how my sleep would be.  I did notice it helped me sleep and get more deep sleep most nights.  Its now been over a year and I still use it.  Yes it is warm and the room needs to be cold to sleep, but I have always needed it cold to sleep so it does not change.  It has truly helped me so much.  I highly suggest it to any one thinking of getting.  I did not get an expensive one.  I also did not get a cover which is something I suggest you get.  I figured it goes in my room and no one sees it so what the big deal about a cover but it is something really smart to get.  

No comments: