I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Time to VENT.
So much going on. Issues with my dad's job. Then all these tornado's. Many in NASCAR effected by them. A Nationwide driver lost his home thankful that all are ok. Poor kids. Then today is Dale Earnhardt Sr. b-day.R.I.P. Then today "Ox" who was a FMXer died. Today is just very sad. I can normally just write abut all this but today I am finding it hard. Today is a sad day and a stressful one. I know God has a plan and I am thankful for that. I must trust in Him. ok I don't know what else to say. I know I have not posted about my 5k journey but lest's face it at the moment it has not happened. I did get running shoes. I need a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment