I will try my hardest to put something up 3 times a week. This will be my journey to a new me.
Sayings I like.
Slow and steady wins the race.
To finish first you must first finish.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
What a weekend.
Ok I am still hear. I finally got a good pair of running shoes:) This weekend has brought death to the for front. My friends grandma died then a friends dad and they a friends friend. I have not ran in like forever. Between I had not had my shoes yet and then rain. I MUST get back out there. I have been having issues with my knees but may have figured out the problem. My running shoes should help it. About a week ago my right knee started hurting when I sit a certian way so ya. Orignally when I got my running shoes I was going to use them for only running but it is looking as though I will have to wear them all the time. Ok I am going to go. I have goals for this blog and my youtube ch. Hope all are doing well. I really need to keep this updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment